Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
...if its a laugh you want you should have stayed at home (rawk)...

12C

• aka 54F
  • Believer

• “The Ribbons are Red”
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #9812 on: Yesterday at 03:30:08 PM »

Interesting that the MEN is pointing out that he hasn’t played since he made a mistake against Southampton.
It adds credence to the arguments in here about his controlling nature and the fact that it is never his fault.

Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer

• Siempre Antifascista
xx.gif

« Reply #9804 on: August 22, 2020, 04:41:34 PM »

Quote from: SK8 Red on August 22, 2020, 06:57:44 AM

Anything to do with us gets them readers. We are box office, even in Mancland.

...erm, City stories on the echo outnumber victim stories on the Evening News by roughly 6 to 1...you'll never be outdone in the complete lack of self awareness stakes you ridiculous victim!

...can't let this little beaut go unmentioned either... I've actually forgotten if it was Bobby or Manuel in charge at the time of birthday-cakegate...

Romford_Red

• Believer

xx.gif

« Reply #9775 on: August 21, 2020, 12:32:26 PM »

Quote from: PhilV on August 21, 2020, 12:18:13 PM
I can't express how much I loved reading that Yaya interview, Pep really does sound like a c*nt.

I mean, I know it comes from Yaya but yeah.
To me it makes the whole Birthday Cake thing make more sense.

Yaya didn't go mental about a birthday cake. He went mental because Pep had been treating him (and others) like 'things' for so long. So much so that he likely didn't acknowledge Yaya's birthday, or didn't want Yaya to celebrate his birthday or something like that. The cake was just the thing that got out to the media.

...With this level of insight and background knowledge, I'd bet my house on this dumb cnut making a 480 mile trip to use his season ticket at every home game at the victimdrome...

or this belter...

• from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Siempre Antifascista
xx.gif

« Reply #9755 on: August 20, 2020, 10:33:47 PM »

Quote from: JRed on August 20, 2020, 11:16:35 AM
What is it with city fans?
With other club’s fans you can have a bit of banter and a joke , even with united and Everton fans.
City fans tho? Everything they come out with is pure nasty, spiteful bile. Even the manager and players are constantly coming out with spiteful nonsense, or downright despicable behaviours, such as the city players on the plane. Does it come from the owners and how they run their country? Is it because deep down city fans know their club is nothing but a sports washing vehicle, is it due to Pep’s paranoia?
Whatever it is they have to be the most despicable fans in the country.
...In their case, it manifests in their bitterness, their anger, their spite and through the constant bile they spew out. Thing is, happy, content and secure people don't act that way. The fact that they do, shows that all is not well over at the Emptyhad, despite the riches of the lottery win.

...its that ol' devil called self awareness yet again!!!

... murders committed by supporters of MCFC ...ZERO... just saying like...and that ZERO sits alongside its twin 'opposition team buses smashed up out of pure spite, jealousy and hatred'.

5 years at Fiorentina, are you sure?

The clue and answer to your question was actually in the first line in the word "difference", but I must also apologise, as his loan with them finished in 2016, so possibly only 4 years if the picture posted was nearing the end of his loan spell with them.

...if its a laugh you want you should have stayed at home (rawk)...
I agree, some of the comments on RAWK are equally as humerous and full of spite/bile, humour, conspiracy...and the occasional bit of common sense. I have visited RAWK a couple of times but don't think I have ever registered there ( I also visit a few other clubs forums ). Something of the case of wanting an alternate view. To hear the same thing spun different ways often gets a little boring. Far better to be challenged and question your own views and reach your own conclusion.

.....And 5 yrs difference from his time at Fiorentina.
I do love all the lovely conspiracy theories on here, Its what makes this forum so good.
Always some thoughtful and reasonable comments on here, even those that point out some of the less than wonderful 'istree...and then you get the quality like this.
Keep up the great work.

conspire verb make secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act.

Mrs Vienn's daughter runs an online quiz, and while preparing for this week's, she had her son and daughter helping her.

The children were drawing out the names of the teams , and one of them was Liverpool Lovelies. Our grandson couldn’t bring himself to say it.

That's our boy! He’s obviously been brought up football-wise properly by his Nan and Gramps.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.