Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
tytyytyytty.png
Wonder if this knob was involved with the social media crap Sterling got when he joined. Threatening to rape his kids etc..

.....And 5 yrs difference from his time at Fiorentina.
I do love all the lovely conspiracy theories on here, Its what makes this forum so good.
Always some thoughtful and reasonable comments on here, even those that point out some of the less than wonderful 'istree...and then you get the quality like this.
Keep up the great work.

The shite we have to put up with from your cuntish fans and the media, and you get pissy about a photo. Always offended, but never ashamed....

The shite we have to put up with from your cuntish fans and the media, and you get pissy about a photo. Always offended, but never ashamed....

Apologies if I touched a nerve there...truly, I actually thought I was being quite sensible with not really any attempt at wummery. Simply pointing out that a 5 year difference could easily be the explanation as to a toning of his body, but also enjoying the allusion to doping.
As I said above and have said previously, I enjoy visiting here and took no offence in your post, so rest assured there is no need to apologise.
I do appreciate though that any slightly dissenting voice or opinion can sometimes be quite unsettling.

Apologies if I touched a nerve there...truly, I actually thought I was being quite sensible with not really any attempt at wummery. Simply pointing out that a 5 year difference could easily be the explanation as to a toning of his body, but also enjoying the allusion to doping.
As I said above and have said previously, I enjoy visiting here and took no offence in your post, so rest assured there is no need to apologise.
I do appreciate though that any slightly dissenting voice or opinion can sometimes be quite unsettling.

Touched a nerve. Nah, mate. Doping? Your words - not mine.

I think you’re sound personally, but the response you get from others is more rooted in the egregious and unwarranted disrespect that your fans have shown ours, especially on-line.

Which supporter is deserving of more credit?

1. a middle aged guy who, contrary to the wishes of his immediate family, at the age of six, started supporting City when they were a force, but watched that force pitifully wain over the course of the next three decades. Someone who has followed them since that first visit to Maine Road, still held a season ticket when the club was at its lowest ebb, in the third tier, some 23 years later; and someone who has been to pretty much every significant game they've played over the last 40 years, including every last day promotion and relegation (except West Ham in ‘87); a supporter who is simply enjoying his club doing well. A club that has consumed him for most of his life.

2. Some internet guy from Oslo, with a YNWA duvet, who is sexually attracted to his mother.

Your internet wanks can get to fuck; Blues my age - we’ve earned our fucking stripes.

We deserve every second of this.

I think you’re sound personally, but the response you get from others is more rooted in the egregious and unwarranted disrespect that your fans have shown ours, especially on-line.

Which supporter is deserving of more credit?

1. a middle aged guy who, contrary to the wishes of his immediate family, at the age of six, started supporting City when they were a force, but watched that force pitifully wain over the course of the next three decades. Someone who has followed them since that first visit to Maine Road, still held a season ticket when the club was at its lowest ebb, in the third tier, some 23 years later; and someone who has been to pretty much every significant game they've played over the last 40 years, including every last day promotion and relegation (except West Ham in ‘87); a supporter who is simply enjoying his club doing well. A club that has consumed him for most of his life.

2. Some internet guy from Oslo, with a YNWA duvet, who is sexually attracted to his mother.

Your internet wanks can get to fuck; Blues my age - we’ve earned our fucking stripes.

We deserve every second of this.
Didn't realise you were in Oslo these days mate, when you back over here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.