Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be Liverpool. I'm fairly rational and I think Fernandinho would be a much better fit at CB with Otamendi. I think he'd firstly have a calming influence and, more importantly, would know Otamendi's limitations and wouldn't put him under the same pressures that Stones would. As said earlier, Otamendi's mistake but Stones caused it.
What was your last username on here?
You’re not telling me you’ve resisted joining all through last season or the season before and have just decided to join and post now!

Obviously any fan doing that is moronic. Especially Liverpool fans who haven't celebrated a league win in 30 years. That sort or carry on should make winning the league even sweeter then no? Let the babies have their bottle and ignore them. That'll annoy them more. Rising to the bait though, you'll only have yourself to blame.
And yes, it's a pathetic way to spend one's life. Simply highlights how empty their life is.
Anyway, do you reckon the Stones injury will have much of an impact in City's results over the next month?

Haven’t celebrated a league win in 30 years you say? - I recall huge celebrations in 2013 and again last Christmas !

That game could have gone either way and they will still qualify from the group, probably even top it.

However, if nothing else it might dent their confidence a little bit and remind their future opponents that they can be beaten. That result also means they won't be able to start resting players in the CL as early as they would have liked which 'might' have an affect on a league result.

What the fuck Martin Samuel?? Napooli were better team from first to last minute.

"No-one will be panicking, but they will regard an early defeat as a nuisance, not to mention the two goal deficit. Particularly when Liverpool should have had the game as good as won by the time Napoli scored."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.