Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I find so utterly bizarre about opposition fans coming on here. They say they want to 'talk football', but what they really mean is they want to come on here and talk about the team they support, be it dippers, rags, spurs...whoever.

I don't have the patience to exchange views with them so I don't bother, because I could not give a fuck what other teams are doing - unless it directly effects City.
The min we get news about john one is straight here,they think we are stupid

Watched the match on Italian TV as were over here on holiday in Sermione. Weird thing was the whole match was played without commentary and to be honest would love to see some of our games like that. Napoli were the better team and despite continuous diving at the slightest contact they played without giving the Dippers any respect.

I told the waiter in the hotel restaurant I was from Manchester. His face lit up and he started quoting names like George Best, Eric Cantona and that United were his favourite team. I told him I supported a City and his face dropped- he knew his tip had gone out of the window.

Robertson has deactivated his twitter account due to the abuse received following last nights game.
For the penalty? Are they genuinely blaming him instead of the referee? That was one of the softest penalties I've seen in a long time. Funny that Van Dijk doesn't get abuse for basically putting them through on goal.

A brief foray onto RAWK and you'll discover you are both wrong. Neither football qualities or the weather played any part in last night's defeat. The whole sorry episode can, apparently, be attributed to the running track surrounding the pitch ..... I know, they're fucking mental!

Another excuse?

Klippety will be running out of...

Silly me, no he won’t!

I’ve said it before, WRONG SITE, most of us don’t give two fucks about your vile club, you’re obviously not from Dipperville, this thread is for laughing at the Club you support, not a running commentary on the Dippers.

This whole thread is dedicated to Liverpool's 2019/2020 season so to suggest most posting here don't care about how the club is doing is odd at best. I appreciate you've no interest in debating anything concerning Liverpool unless it results in laughing at the club, and that's your prerogative. No harm in bringing a little balance to some discussions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.