Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest game of the season at the swamp.. ffs last year was a f'kin disgrace, 0-0 .. no quality, Bingo whinging that 3 subs fcuked up the dippers plans, it was also raining, sunny, windy, snowing, grass too long / short, white lines too wide (delete as applicable)..

In the words of nosferatu, lets hope the rags, being the shittier of the 2 teams, leave their foot in just to let the dippers know they're in a game..

Biggest game in World football my backside!!

they are really blowing smoke up people arse, and even in the past 5 years its not been close to the biggest game of the season

they are really blowing smoke up people arse, and even in the past 5 years its not been close to the biggest game of the season
It's f'kin embarrassing Ancoats, this so called rivalry only came to light when the pisscan started to reel them in around the time Sky was born. Sky then milked it for all they could, flogging it to the Far East market punters who lapped it up.

You get dippers on here spouting 'well who are the rags rivals then?' Fcuk me the dippers were rotting in the old second division until littlewoods pumped a shit load of money in..

Where was the so called rivalry then? f'kin nowhere, that's where!! Made up marketing shit which any football fan with half a brain can see right through!!

It's f'kin embarrassing Ancoats, this so called rivalry only came to light when the pisscan started to reel them in around the time Sky was born. Sky then milked it for all they could, flogging it to the Far East market punters who lapped it up.

You get dippers on here spouting 'well who are the rags rivals then?' Fcuk me the dippers were rotting in the old second division until littlewoods pumped a shit load of money in..

Where was the so called rivalry then? f'kin nowhere, that's where!! Made up marketing shit which any football fan with half a brain can see right through!!

it must be getting harder and impossible to sell it is the biggest game in the premier league, both teams need media hyping to sell there merchandise, but united can not hide bad results and the table never lie's, so even you the reddest fans over seas will be sick of watch them lose and playing shit knowing silky football is happening right over the road at the same price, as for liverpool record of zero titles in the premier league years then somebody is talking porky pie's

the only thing glory hunter fans around the world want to watch is a winning team playing great football, forget what team they was watching 5 or 10 years ago they are watching manchester city right now, and believe me if city keep on winning silverware and titles in the next 5 years nobody will talk about the liverpool vs united game as the biggest game in england

Posted it the Collymore thread but I'll post it in here as well. From 1995
ae279d5d43b9b17ee4c4ea834ebbfc58.jpg
You have to admit its 'effin hilarious how pundits and scribblers are already informing the breathless masses how they all predicted before the season started that this is their year....again. Apparently it's still the romantic fairy tale option with that free loading shower, even though the fans who actually pay for tickets would rather see virtually any other team win the title.

I'm sure there is s valid point in there somewhere ;-)

Give over, are you saying that United-Liverpool wasn’t a rivalry in the 80s?! I agree that it’s ludicrous how Sky hype it up, given that usually one (or sometimes both) of the two are doing pretty shit at any given time, but let’s not pretend it’s a fabricated rivalry.

There is an obvious rivalry. Man Utd knocked Liverpool off their perch and have won more league titles. Liverpool want to overtake Utd and Man Utd will want to do everything to hinder that. Whilst City's main rivals for the title this year is Liverpool and vice versa, this is a different animal altogether. Queue boring 0-0 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.