Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool FC is revealed as one of the top most hacked passwords in the UK - they are so obsessed - makes hackers life easy - go to FB page - is there an LFC logo on there somewhere? Back to his/her bank account - password? Hmmm... lets see - Liverpool FC "Bingo" they are in. Sadly as its a dippers account there won't be a lot of JSA money in there... probably why its the most hacked. Hackers need to get into a lot of accounts to make it pay lol.

Just seen the full Carragher Evra discussion. Why is Carragher getting credit for this? It's not an apology at all, it's a complete deflection of any responsibilty.

he’s just explaining it wasn’t his fault & that he was the victim which ironically is the reason they wore a t shirt for Suarez. Yet if anyone says that they reckon it’s blamed on Hillsboro YCMIU.

That the same guy who wanted Ole at the wheel?

Yea, Liverpool should apologise. Got it horribly wrong.

i want skysports to come out in the next liverpool game they show and do a after match witch hunt with Kelly Cates leading the pundits

he’s just explaining it wasn’t his fault & that he was the victim which ironically is the reason they wore a t shirt for Suarez. Yet if anyone says that they reckon it’s blamed on Hillsboro YCMIU.

it was his fault because he was the PFA players union rep at liverpool and it had to come from him to get all the players to wear the t-shirt when the club ok the idea

this must not be dropped and a full apology by liverpool fc demanded, and the FA should reopen the case that lead to liverpol player/managers wearing the T-shirts, because liverpool fc was never charge for bring the game into dispute in there support of a racist player

I suppose you'd like me to hear it for you now? Lol

No but giving clear and concise evidence would help, I most definitely heard "murderers" being shouted (which is an actual fact about some dipper supporters) but couldn't really make out anything else, as I said earlier, as evidence goes its a bit shit.

it was his fault because he was the PFA players union rep at liverpool and it had to come from him to get all the players to wear the t-shirt when the club ok the idea

this must not be dropped and a full apology by liverpool fc demanded, and the FA should reopen the case that lead to liverpol player/managers wearing the T-shirts, because liverpool fc was never charge for bring the game into dispute in there support of a racist player
I'd be surprised if the FA did anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.