Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
United fan winding a Liverpool fan up in work about the possibility of Liverpool being knockout tonight.

The Liverpool fan.

“I’m not bothered if we get knocked out, we’ve won it 6 times.”

YCMIU!
We must say the same if we win the CL to shut the fuckers up. We have won PL 4 times this decade (compared to their 6 Cls in their lifetime).

1:0 loss as long as Napoli win will be Thursday night football, pressure time but let's not get to giddy ( var in play)

Unless they are playing us it would seem.

...indeed, although VAR wasn't in operation last time we played them in Europe. Just as well really, it would have been used to cheat in favour of the skanky merseysnide dregs even more than they did over the 2 matches.

I honestly don't know why people here wants to see Liverpool being eliminated from Champions League tonight.

If it happens, Liverpool can afford to play their strongest XI in Premier League exclusivley during every matchday for the reminder of 2019-20 season.

Which wouldn't benefit Manchester City at all.

I honestly don't know why people here wants to see Liverpool being eliminated from Champions League tonight.

If it happens, Liverpool can afford to play their strongest XI in Premier League exclusivley during every matchday for the reminder of 2019-20 season.

The title has gone so it doesn't matter,if we had beaten the rags we still could have done it,not now

ECVtr-TXYAA0oz7.png

"Liverpool nobly sacrifice defending their 6 times won champions league trophy. To allow us all to see their future winning players get European experience in the Europa league, and ensure they gain their first PL trophy and break all domestic league records to establish them as THE greatest domestic side ever!"

Is this the same tack another team clad in scarlet tried last week and it ended somewhat badly!

I want them out.. can't stand the smarmy ****'s.!

Their new squad addition, VAR will see them through though..!

Pains me to say as I detest them like everyone else but you have to say they are a fantastic team managed by arguably the best coach. I just don’t see any major weakness. They have a will to win like no other team. They’re on an incredible run with luck and injuries and if it keeps going I wouldn’t be surprised if they win everything this year. There I said it, now where’s the sick bag ?

Last edited:
Pains me to say as I detest them like everyone else but you have to say they are a fantastic team managed by arguably the best coach. I just don’t see any major weakness. They have a will to win like no other team. They’re on an incredible run with luck and injuries and if it keeps going I wouldn’t be surprised if they win everything this year. There I said it, now where’s the sick bag ?
They are like us 2 years ago .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.