Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahh without VVd theyd be still battling for top four! Dont think Vvd has missed a game in premier since Liverpool bought him!
You can say the same about us this season. Without Laporte, we have been struggling. Doesn't make Pep a bad coach does it?

You can say the same about us this season. Without Laporte, we have been struggling. Doesn't make Pep a bad coach does it?

The two seasons before we had injuries to our centre backs we got 198 points! My point is since VVd went there Liverpool's form is unbelievable never rested never injured he is one hell of player.

The two seasons before we had injuries to our centre backs we got 198 points! My point is since VVd went there Liverpool's form is unbelievable never rested never injured he is one hell of player.
Still doesn't make him a bad coach. VVD alone is not enough for that team to continue their form from last season. These things happen in cycles. But the manager plays a vital, if not the most important part. Look at the rags. Them signing Maguire did fuck all.

There is no doubt he is on a par with Pep, even the most blue tinted City fan would struggle to argue otherwise. The question is will Pep renew his contract and have the fight in him to go head to head with Klopp for the next 5 years.
Pep was never going to be here for 10yrs,if he leaves it won't because he has no fight ffs

Still doesn't make him a bad coach. VVD alone is not enough for that team to continue their form from last season. These things happen in cycles. But the manager plays a vital, if not the most important part. Look at the rags. Them signing Maguire did fuck all.

No I didn't say that Klopp is a bad coach he is a great coach you just look what he did at Dortmund also as a great coach is why he had a meeting with VVD even before any bid was excepted because he new what a great player he is. Am just saying VVd is the reason Liverpool have kicked on and yep that is down to klopp making him is number one defensive target.

Probably a sliding doors moment just say we bought him not liverpool!? Am quite sure liverpool wouldnt be in the position they are now if we got him.

No I didn't say that Klopp is a bad coach he is a great coach you just look what he did at Dortmund also as a great coach is why he had a meeting with VVD even before any bid was excepted because he new what a great player he is. Am just saying VVd is the reason Liverpool have kicked on and yep that is down to klopp making him is number one defensive target.

Probably a sliding doors moment just say we bought him not liverpool!? Am quite sure liverpool wouldnt be in the position they are now if we got him.
Absolutely. I agree with thaat VVD does play a huge role in organizing that defense, no doubt about it. I am just saying that people here who are saying that Klopp is not world class are bitter.

Nahh without VVd theyd be still battling for top four! Dont think Vvd has missed a game in premier since Liverpool bought him!

VVD had some injury problems and was out half the season before Liverpool bought him, he makes the move and suddenly injury free. The opposite is true for us.

Their key players never get injured 3 seasons going while we struggle with injuries to several key players every season.

It’s infuriating!!!!!

I just hope Pep steps up to the challenge of this new era of Liverpool and stays with us. He gets treated like shit by the media who clearly are desperate to see him gone. Klop is lauded by the media having won 2 trophys in four years. Pep has 6 or 7 in 3.5 years. The bias could not be clearer. They have smoke blown up thier ass constantly. No wonder they are so arrogant as a club. I do work for both clubs(sadly) and we have Liverpool fans who can't stand working for them due to the sheer arrogance displayed from top to bottom by the club. They love working for City as it's a far more relaxed atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.