Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to admit both teams are levels above any other team in the league . Hate Liverpool but there 1st team is very efficient and will take some beating . I do feel like the home and away games are gonna be vital and this laporte injury could be a game changer as otamendi and stones worry me as a centre pair .wonder if a £120 mill bid for VDD would work ha

I reckon we're going to have to beat these home and away to win the league. What sort of team we'll be able to put out in hose games at the current rate of attrition doesn't bear thinking about.

I agree

they wont drop many points at all....

They are a very physical team capable of mixing it up against the physical teams (like burnley) and play effective football against the better teams like spurs and arsenal

Its going to be a very long season again with these fookers!

Our bad luck with injuries dont help

I agree

they wont drop many points at all....

They are a very physical team capable of mixing it up against the physical teams (like burnley) and play effective football against the better teams like spurs and arsenal

Its going to be a very long season again with these fookers!

Our bad luck with injuries dont help

the thing is from when the premier league restart again in 2 weeks its full on 2 games a week and liverpool have not got the squad like we have ?? ok we have a injury problem if laporte is out for some time, but stone should be fit mendy should be ready and we also have cover in fernandinho or walker so again the city squad is better

liverpool don't play anything like city and its from back to front as quickly as possible and players running into the channels pretty much like united but with better players, city have a midfield that open team up and also can go down the wings and have most things covered and city and pep drill them to death

the thing is from when the premier league restart again in 2 weeks its full on 2 games a week and liverpool have not got the squad like we have ?? ok we have a injury problem if laporte is out for some time, but stone should be fit mendy should be ready and we also have cover in fernandinho or walker so again the city squad is better

liverpool don't play anything like city and its from back to front as quickly as possible and players running into the channels pretty much like united but with better players, city have a midfield that open team up and also can go down the wings and have most things covered and city and pep drill them to death

I fully agree with everything you have posted

I dont have faith in an ottomendi and Stones partnership - its dodgy mainly down to Ottomendi but also Stones isnt as calm or as dominant as Laporte.

People on here also went on about Liverpools lack of squad depth last year but it didnt affect them and they seem to get away with it...the injuries they do get they cope with as they are to non essential players like Oxlayde Chamberlin (who si a good player but not essential) and Allisson (again a better goalkeeper than their back up but not essential in the way that Ederson is to us)

Laporte is our only true left sided centre half.
We have been without Mendy practically for 2 years and this really affects theoptoins to the way we play

Missing the best player in th premiership most of last year (KDB)

Losing Ferna on the run in last year and having to replace him with Gundo - (we really got away with that one as i dont rate him in that position at all and that was again backed up by Gundo's performance and the differene Rodri made when he came on last week)

Now again we won out eventually but what injuries did liverpool suffer to key players in that period of us losing that lot.....none

They are a serious team and will be there with us again, pace and a bully in defence, sound familiar?
That said I think we'll beat them twice this season and we'll need to

Come to the conclusion that liverpool wont getting any injuries all season and there standard wont slip looks like we need 95+ points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.