Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be keeping my fingers crossed that Salzburg turn up tonight and put Liverpool out the competition and dump them in the Europa

The way the scousers are playing it's a big if, but Salzburg stuck 3 past them (i think) at anfield so you never know

VAR says penalty to Liverpool...

Napoli win, Liverpool losing, and on 99mins some hapless Leipzig defender falls to the ground, stretches out his arms to save him chewing the cud, ball smacks his forearm and VAR sez pen and red card for the guy 'cos the pitchside monitor tells the ref the guy was deliberately stopping a goal-bound shot by simulating a fall to the ground!!

Reactions: mat
Liverpool don't have to win to be crowned champions of Europe and the world, the media have them front and centre anyway. I'll be tuning in to hopefully watch them get crushed tonight even though the press will put a positive slant on their removal.

its already been proven that European VAR won't do them the same favours as PL VAR... something to do with UEFA making a lot of money from sponsorships on their competitions, as opposed to 500 million plastics in the far east.
Unless they are playing us it would seem.

its already been proven that European VAR won't do them the same favours as PL VAR... something to do with UEFA making a lot of money from sponsorships on their competitions, as opposed to 500 million plastics in the far east.
PSG and City would disagree on this.

"Liverpool nobly sacrifice defending their 6 times won champions league trophy. To allow us all to see their future winning players get European experience in the Europa league, and ensure they gain their first PL trophy and break all domestic league records to establish them as THE greatest domestic side ever!"

These twats could be getting beat 3-0 going into the last minute of injury time and the twats would change the rules to next goal wins.

Reactions: mat
United fan winding a Liverpool fan up in work about the possibility of Liverpool being knockout tonight.

The Liverpool fan.

“I’m not bothered if we get knocked out, we’ve won it 6 times.”

YCMIU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.