Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for the lurking dippers... here’s my take, you’ve won the league because of several factors:

1) city not being on top form, mostly due to injuries.
2) you have played, mostly, pretty good.
3) little to no injuries.
4) opposing teams have played pong against you.
5) most importantly, and most recognised by other fans, VAR and the refs have helped you there, as per Scudamore’s wishes - well documented and found via some basic google research.

So for the lurking dippers... here’s my take, you’ve won the league because of several factors:

1) city not being on top form, mostly due to injuries.
2) you have played, mostly, pretty good.
3) little to no injuries.
4) opposing teams have played pong against you.
5) most importantly, and most recognised by other fans, VAR and the refs have helped you there, as per Scudamore’s wishes - well documented and found via some basic google research.

All spot on. I wouldn’t say var most importantly though. It’s been a factor, the most important one has been being the most consistent and best team sadly this season. Without var they’d still be top, comfortably

All spot on. I wouldn’t say var most importantly though. It’s been a factor, the most important one has been being the most consistent and best team sadly this season. Without var they’d still be top, comfortably
They wouldn't be comfortable,it's too simple to look at what they gained by directly,it's what the opponent in the games didn't get against them,our game with them it was painfully clear,you have to look at what we have been denied by it as well,next season they will either change var to be fairer across the board or just do the same again,we'll just have to wait and see

Yep. The simple fact is they’ve been comfortably the best team this season. Does us no favours constantly looking for excuses. Take it on the chin and move on. It’s only one season. We were better than them in the previous two (well, ten tbh). They’ve raised the bar in the league though and we need to use it as motivation next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.