Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The number of times I've watched that goal, looked at different parts and thought what if;-
  • Dean had given a foul for Lescott's slight push on the forward at the throw-in.
  • Sergio had hit the shot first time.
  • He'd gone down for a penalty, would we have got it, would we have scored?
Mario was playing, so yes of course!! Doubt I’d have been watching though ;)

The number of times I've watched that goal, looked at different parts and thought what if;-
  • Dean had given a foul for Lescott's slight push on the forward at the throw-in.

Apologies cos this sounds nuts but every time I watch the highlights of this game, I expect the ref to give a foul for that...!

That was the last time a title has been won in dramatic fashion,pure and honest,it would have been varred to death and not allowed now,same with Edins goal,i think vinny was pulling a player all over the place, i am glad we were the ones who had it
I love seeing the normally very cool and collected khaldoon with his shirt hanging out ha

That was the last time a title has been won in dramatic fashion,pure and honest,it would have been varred to death and not allowed now,same with Edins goal,i think vinny was pulling a player all over the place, i am glad we were the ones who had it
I love seeing the normally very cool and collected khaldoon with his shirt hanging out ha
Did you notice at the end of the video the guy next to Khaldoon shakes/holds his hand, Khaldoon reacted by immediately checking if his rings and watch were still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.