Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they win both their remaining games and end up on 99 points.

Then they'll be known as the F(l)ake Champions.

As i posted, after they dropped points to Burnley, and before they even played Arsenal, i see no reason, or desire for them to get ANY more points, the 93 they have is already far more than they deserve. Hopefully they finish on 93!

Hope they win both their remaining games and end up on 99 points.

Then they'll be known as the F(l)ake Champions.

Better they finish with less than 98 pts. Then the top 2 points totals would stay City's. The fewer points they get, the better. They are currently on 93 pts - same as Conte's Chelsea and worse GD. Nothing to write home about.

As i posted, after they dropped points to Burnley, and before they even played Arsenal, i see no reason, or desire for them to get ANY more points, the 93 they have is already far more than they deserve. Hopefully they finish on 93!
You're right, particularly considering they have to play Chelsea, who we need to win to ensure the rags don't get top 4. Wouldn't it be hilarious if they ended up winning the title with fewer points than the 97 they got for being runners up.

We’ve had bigger average attendances than Liverpool since we moved to Eastlands in 2003. Liverpool’s highest ever attendance in their history would probably not be in the top 20 of ours.

I pointed out there attendances in 1985 with King Kenny at the helm, no European football ( fcking Chelsea fans) & winning the league & cup double.

highest League attendance was 45k V Everton (rags obviously not rivals) & 26k 2 weeks later v QPR.

So they played in a half full ground on a Saturday at 3pm after dominating Europe for 10 years & no live football on TV & use that stick to beat us with. This all after telling me it’s never happened.

I love facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.