Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, Liverpool Football Club and their fanbase have brought all the ill feeing and dislike they attract upon themselves..

LGWIO, I personally find it very difficult to warm to your club as they show no humility and have a long and not too likeable history for showing nothing but disrespect to all and sundry..

Off the top of my head, I include..

Booing Yaya after he went off injured after our fans behaved impeccably at Anfield during the Hillsborough tribute..

Booing Eddy when he was stretched off after he had his face ripped off by Mane

Their coordinated coach attack

Their 'always the victims, never our fault' attitude

Their part in getting English teams banned from Europe for 5 years

Their slashing of away fans with Stanley knives

The bais shown to them by referees, SKY, BT and the written media

How trouble follows their fan base all over Europe whenever they play

Their hacking of our IT systems

Signing that letter with the other 7, odious clubs

Klopp stating that our innocence, confirmed by an independent body, was "a bad day for football"

Furloughing staff then backtracking when they realised they'd stepped over the mark

Getting Dick van Dyke to go on strike at Southampton to force a move and fcuk Southampton over in the process

Their persecution of Raheem, all because he wanted to better himself

Their disrespect of the Dixie Dean statue at Goodson Park

Firing rockets at the Liver Building, causing over £10K's worth of damage

Spitty, shouldn't be anywhere near my TV screen, horrible individual..

Nothing personal, just my take on your club which I have formed after watching football since the mid 70's..

In my opinion, even our rivals, the rags have more plus points than your club and that's saying something..

Maybe I need to draw a line under all of the above and give you the benefit of the doubt..!

If only it was that easy..!

You missed deliberately running the local residential area in to the ground so they could buy it up cheap.

For me, Liverpool Football Club and their fanbase have brought all the ill feeing and dislike they attract upon themselves..

LGWIO, I personally find it very difficult to warm to your club as they show no humility and have a long and not too likeable history for showing nothing but disrespect to all and sundry..

Off the top of my head, I include..

Booing Yaya after he went off injured after our fans behaved impeccably at Anfield during the Hillsborough tribute..

Booing Eddy when he was stretched off after he had his face ripped off by Mane

Their coordinated coach attack

Their 'always the victims, never our fault' attitude

Their part in getting English teams banned from Europe for 5 years

Their slashing of away fans with Stanley knives

The bais shown to them by referees, SKY, BT and the written media

How trouble follows their fan base all over Europe whenever they play

Their hacking of our IT systems

Signing that letter with the other 7, odious clubs

Klopp stating that our innocence, confirmed by an independent body, was "a bad day for football"

Furloughing staff then backtracking when they realised they'd stepped over the mark

Getting Dick van Dyke to go on strike at Southampton to force a move and fcuk Southampton over in the process

Their persecution of Raheem, all because he wanted to better himself

Their disrespect of the Dixie Dean statue at Goodson Park

Snatching tickets from their own supporters, some only kids.

Yes can see that the whole bus incident was the straw that broke alot of camels backs.
No excuses for what took place, there is passion for your clubs and then there is simply going toooooooo far.
Think i said as much in one of my first posts on here that the bus assault had been the biggest influencers (hate that word these days) in the relationship between the two clubs. What was a not too bad relationship (IMO) previously, damaged it beyond repair.
To be honest, I didn't think Wio was that fussed about the bus incident.

You missed deliberately running the local residential area in to the ground so they could buy it up cheap.

I didn't want to take a full page up with my post but you are so right, another good shout as to why they are not as loved as they think they are..!

What a shit trick to pull on long standing residents..!

The Fenway group being embroiled in a cheating scandal relating to the rounders team they own..

Standard Chartered, their shirt sponsor, heavily fined for money laundering...

Where's the media investigation into all of this..?

Nowhere, that's where..!

Just like Carragher, constantly getting away with mu shit..!

Nice of the bbc sports page giving us the opportunity to pick an all time Bin Dipper XI - I must have missed it when the did it for other teams....

I didn't want to take a full page up with my post but you are so right, another good shout as to why they are not as loved as they think they are..!

What a shit trick to pull on long standing residents..!

The Fenway group being embroiled in a cheating scandal relating to the rounders team they own..

Standard Chartered, their shirt sponsor, heavily fined for money laundering...

Where's the media investigation into all of this..?

Nowhere, that's where..!

Just like Carragher, constantly getting away with mu shit..!
The attack on the ambulance taking Alan Smith to hospital. Their scumbag fans still deny it happened, even though the Merseyside ambulance service said it did. There was also another attack on the rags when they had ammonia thrown at them as they were entering the ground.

Who would thought .

I hate this on two levels. Obviously the fact they’ve got special permission to do something that isn’t necessary is typical scousers but I hate the whole lap of honour with your wife,kids, agents, friends, neighbours, the guy who sold you your car etc. it should be left for just the players and staff to celebrate on the pitch, they can celebrate with their families at home. As much as I hate them, If they’re making exceptions then why isn’t it for fans?

Wouldn’t surprise me if there’s thousands outside anfield and they somehow manage to find a way in via a conveniently unlocked gate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.