Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a dick!.....A special dick....

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-liverpool-fans-not-to-gather-outside-anfield

Liverpool's Premier League title is 'one of the big football stories', says Klopp

• ‘Nobody will ever forget. That makes this pretty special’
  • Liverpool will receive the Premier League trophy on Wednesday
"Now we won the league seven matches before the season ends, which is absolutely incredible. It’s 100% the moment when we get the trophy which will be what it’s all about. I think it’s one of the big stories in football history.

“If somebody would have said: ‘You can become champion in any country this year and you can decide which team you want to be in to have it very special,’ I think the choice would have been Liverpool. Because it was the one that everybody wants to be part of, and we are lucky enough to be part of this. I appreciate that a lot, to be honest, that it’s a really big one. Not that other championships will be forgotten by supporters but, this one, I think nobody will ever forget. It’s not possible. That makes this pretty special.”.......

“It was for sure the most exceptional and successful year of my career,” he said. “Being champion of Europe, England and the world doesn’t happen too often. I think it makes sense that we take a picture with all four trophies [at a later date] because I don’t think there are a lot of pictures in existence where a club has all four of these trophies. We will do that 100% and rightly so.” In fact no one has ever held all four at the same time before.

“I have mentioned to them that this is absolutely special,”
This is why they are so reviled.

So the most important question of the night is @jimharri going to watch the Liverpool trophy presentation or the Leeds trophy presentation?
I'm torn between the two, to be honest. What I'm actually thinking of proposing, though, for tonight is this; come full time at the home of those "magical European nights under the floodlights", when Hendersoninho is walking up to be presented with our trophy, we should all step outside and do the Bluemoon version of "clap for carers". Sort of "clap for the greatest team the world has ever seen", if you like. What say you, the good burghers of Bluemoon? I'd like this to really be a success tonight. Particularly as Ric knocked back my suggestion of hiring a plane to fly over Anfield with the banner "this means more" trailing behind it.

I'm torn between the two, to be honest. What I'm actually thinking of proposing, though, for tonight is this; come full time at the home of those "magical European nights under the floodlights", when Hendersoninho is walking up to be presented with our trophy, we should all step outside and do the Bluemoon version of "clap for carers". Sort of "clap for the greatest team the world has ever seen", if you like. What say you, the good burghers of Bluemoon? I'd like this to really be a success tonight. Particularly as Ric knocked back my suggestion of hiring a plane to fly over Anfield with the banner "this means more" trailing behind it.
I would do but was planning to curl one out between 10 and half past. I could call it “Shit for Gobshites.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.