Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still cant believe they spent a million pounds on fireworks for a celebratory event nobody could attend and was being choreographed for sky. What a thoroughly weird, self indulgent and cringeworthy thing to do. I’d be utterly embarrassed if City had done that

How much did Sky fucking contribute ?

Am I right in saying liverpool fans behaved last night and didnt turn as they nothing posted on here from Facebook etc. I saw some at the coach welcome,

Better than we expected. Only 9 of them rounded up. However, chief copper her is an open Kopite and the police did nothing to stop this.

Dixie Dean survived the night for once as well.

imagine trying to get your staff furloughed then spending £1m on fireworks hahaha, it's laughable really. The people's champions though, the ones who stuck it to the man.
None of the media will run this angle though as they are too scared. See BBC is asking for votes for best PL stories of the season, of course includes Dippers win v us (without mention of the cheating officiating) but does not inc our wn v them but one of the stories should be Dippers and Spurs originally claiming furlough

The best fans in the world right there

Ignored by the media and police

Is that the 'We've won the Asterisk League Dance ? Three steps forward whilst waving your arms in the air, 4 steps back shouting something but with your arms by your side and repeat until mummy says it is bed time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.