Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The end of the video is incorrect. It’s not pronounced “Nike” that rhymes with “bike”. It’s pronounced “Nikey”. People used to tell me, “you’re not American. We say Nike over here”. Nothing to do with it. In Ancient Greek civilisation, the Goddess of Victory was Nike (Naiki). It’s not an English word and not pronounced in an English way. I agree that Nike put in far more effort for LFC than with City though.

Radio gold, this morning.

The brilliant Ken Bruce's Popmaster had a "match going" dipper as a contestant. I'm pleased to say he got roundly thrashed, and then spent most of his "sign off" time making excuses as to why he didn't win. At one stage, I was convinced he was going to blame Chelsea fans.

Self important twat

Missed it yesterday, but any quiz I am listening to or watching as soon as I hear that scouse accent or they say they support liverpool I always want them to lose. Abit childish really but I cant help it lol. When they lose I cheer like mad much to the amusement of the missus !

dear oh dear

Thought it was a scouser YouTube thingy but I guess it was made by Nike. On the plus side it shows the world why non liverpool fans hate the club. I know it's only a very small point but it shows liverpool's fans ignore the local council rules. No Ball Games than shows some teenagers playing football implying their have ignored the sign. Only a small thing but it shows how liverpool think they can break any laws and behave as bad as they want , even Nike put it in that video.
Why are Nike advertising the fact liverpool fans dont follow advice or the law ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.