Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they don't drift of too far in the league don't want them missing out on a europa league spot, don't want them having a rest mid-week next season why we play in the champions league.
Hope they do. A lot of people don’t realise that when the so called big clubs started to drop into the Europa they changed the funding and gave them far more money (I think it was when they brought in the historic rule). Rather than the odd few million that they could earn a few years back, they make an absolute mint now.

RAWK is a very interesting physiological read. It would be a great Subject for someone’s university degree, looking at the human psyche - the herd mentality, self delusion and other traits. Their thread on us is all about denial and accusations - we have cheated in their eyes by having investment, yet they deny the Moore’s investment is the same as the numbers were not as big - they also claim that us winning means nothing but they constantly use this trope to berate us - they also accuse our owners of being inhuman and having terrible human rights policies but ignore the fact that they are owned by Americans who basically treat black people as second rate citizens and start wars over oil and money etc.. The paper could also look at local identity and why a group of people from a city are so very different from any other people in the UK. It would be an interesting read / exercise imo. Anyway just my thoughts I will leave you with my final thought - Dipper fans are generally scum!

Totally agree. The thing most forget about RAWK is that a lot (probabky the majority) aren’t from Liverpool - I think that makes them worse.

I had a spell posting on there under the false and foolish delusion that I could debate football without reference to oil money, sport washing and the rest of the bollocks. I gave up in the end and told them why I was signing off. I got quite a few private messages from posters saying that very few of the RAWK members were scousers or season ticket holders and how embarrassed they were.
The few Dippers I know that are actually from Liverpool are still deluded and still talk shit but I don’t see the same level of cultish behaviour that I see on RAWK or on social media.

Hope they don't drift of too far in the league don't want them missing out on a europa league spot, don't want them having a rest mid-week next season why we play in the champions league.
Get what you mean but I hope they even miss out on Europa League, never seen a side like them for playing shit the more rest they have.
Biggest gaps over Xmas but still shit, remember when they were out of the FA cup and had a warm weather week off - came back and played like they'd been on a jolly boy's outing.

Wasn't he very "friendly" with slippy's wife at the time, allegedly
Gerrard allegedly booted her out briefly because of it.There was always rumours about him and other women but in a small city that often happens I guess. There was also the rumour that he attacked a dj in Southport because he refused to play a Phil Collins record but that was so far fetched it was unbelievable!!!
Lot of rumours about her, and the Bromley threats only stopped when Kinsella got involved and we know what happened to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.