Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably all had their Liverpool shirts on underneath their uniforms and we desperately trying to stop themselves throwing their radios at the bus. Letting them do it probably 'means more' to them than stopping it.

They want all the sympathy for Hillsboro and behave like this.
lots of threads locked on squawk as they attempt to censor the events of last night. No doubt the media will play down the coach attack as they cover the Hillsborough commemoration.

The mirsery-side police will investigate !!!! - dont make me laugh. The scouse police force turns a blind eye when it comes to this fan base and its behaviour

Lets not forget this is the same police force that highlighted our bus route, and then allowed it to get bricked etc all whilst the feral red scum actually where all over the police vehicles using them as a platform - this would not be allowed in any other county by any other police department

The only way to stop this lot is UEFA to act accordingly, but I wont hold my breath
I agree, it is as if the Police are complicit and happy to allow it to happen.

UEFA need to act with tougher sanctions than token fine.... I suggest one of: Ban them from UEFA comps (they probably won't qualify for next season anyway) or Make them play their home games in europe away

It's history repeating itself. Dipper fans involved in violent attacks, bottles and bricks are thrown, lives are put at risk etc - but not to worry, say the patronising media and the inept beurocrats at Miseryside police headquarters, it's only those cheeky, loveable scousers with their high-jinks: those good old down-to-earth working class lads enjoying a bit of footie banter. Calm down eh, the 'Jeermans bombed our chippy.'

They will do it again and again and again, but with each passing episode they will up the ante and eventually, when the look-the-other-way attitude of the imbecilic police force there causes yet another murder, it will be just like the 80's never ended...something about not learning from history means you are condemned to repeat yourself?

But when you look at the club's representatives on Sky/BBC etc -Carragher, spitting at children, ignoring lockdown protocol: John Aldridge, a drunken, foul-mouthed psychotic...I could go on, but you get the gist.

So yeah, it's cyclical. Either the powers that be come down hard on that club or another tragedy is waiting around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.