Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thoroughly embarrassed and saddened by the actions of my club these last couple of day's.

However, when I look at the decision making by FSG over the last circa 12 months, it's absolutely horrific!

- Re-shaping of English football (Liverpool and Manch United to make all decisions)
- Furloughing / not-furloughing of staff
- European Super League

Struth!

(Apologies Liverpool lurkers, I had to get out of the Superleague thread for a bit).........

I am thoroughly embarrassed and saddened by the actions of my club these last couple of day's.

However, when I look at the decision making by FSG over the last circa 12 months, it's absolutely horrific!

- Re-shaping of English football (Liverpool and Manch United to make all decisions)
- Furloughing / not-furloughing of staff
- European Super League

Struth!

(Apologies Liverpool lurkers, I had to get out of the Superleague thread for a bit).........
LOL get out of the real grief that is afflicting so many football supporters and instead come and laugh at and abuse us deluded lurking dippers.

This whole ESL thing is almost like another COVID, infecting everything else, the only thing people can talk about, hurting millions, bringing out the best and worst in people.

As with most things, I try and find some good in a bad situation. The good here being that it appears to have unified (had to stop myself using the word "uni*d" in my post..... fans of all clubs. Brought about something of a feeling of solidarity, that this is "our game" and the love of seeing 22 blokes (or women) kicking a ball around is what makes us all happy.

LOL get out of the real grief that is afflicting so many football supporters and instead come and laugh at and abuse us deluded lurking dippers.

This whole ESL thing is almost like another COVID, infecting everything else, the only thing people can talk about, hurting millions, bringing out the best and worst in people.

As with most things, I try and find some good in a bad situation. The good here being that it appears to have unified (had to stop myself using the word "uni*d" in my post..... fans of all clubs. Brought about something of a feeling of solidarity, that this is "our game" and the love of seeing 22 blokes (or women) kicking a ball around is what makes us all happy.
I feel no solidarity with you or any other scouse ****.

I feel no solidarity with you or any other scouse ****.
Ahhh but it is so nice that you took the time and effort to reply to me, so it shows you care enough to at least type to me. I can feel that love as you type with one hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.