Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I’m going to share this and you can take this as 100% legit inside info, but you’ve no chance of knowing where I got it.

Yesterday afternoon I got a message Jordan Henderson sent the prem captains. Again, I know how legit this is, it’s not friend of a friend stuff.

Players were talking about striking.

Henderson came back to them and said Liverpool’s players had discussed it, gotten advice from their lawyers and “our contracts are airtight, we’re handcuffed here”

Not only does that give you info into mindset of players, but it means Liverpool had known this was coming for years and worded contracts in such a way that players were in no position to act.

Well, well, well....if that is 100% legit then that just shows you what the yanks at dipperpool are doing

When this ESL thing kicked off, a quick check on RAWK and the natives were disgusted. However fast forward 12 hours and a lot of them were getting quite giddy referencing us loads of times and how finally they could compete with anti human rights oil money.

They can continue to do one IMO.

FSG are going nowhere, the dippers are one of their crown jewels. They are bringing in millions of outside investment purely because people want a slice. FSG sell and those investors want their money back.

FSG are going nowhere, the dippers are one of their crown jewels. They are bringing in millions of outside investment purely because people want a slice. FSG sell and those investors want their money back.

"Once a **** ......................always a **** " - John Henry April 2021.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.