Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

They're obsessed with us, absolutely obsessed. It's sad but, at the same time, flattering that they feel the need to constantly tweet about something that they would have you believe they don't care about. Like that creature in Star Trek 2; The Wrath of Khan, we've burrowed our way into their heads.

The Big Trend Trophy

They're obsessed with us, absolutely obsessed. It's sad but, at the same time, flattering that they feel the need to constantly tweet about something that they would have you believe they don't care about. Like that creature in Star Trek 2; The Wrath of Khan, we've burrowed our way into their heads.

Dippers can post on “gutter” & we’ll watch our team in the champs league final - levels !

So true...shows what a load of old pony all that ‘everybody’s second favourite team’ shite was. At the time I remember thinking ‘if we’re everyone’s second favourite team, how come none of these tossers can resist having a cheap, hackneyed crack at our expense?’If they’re trying to replicate our self deprecating humour then they were failing miserably. But we all know they weren’t... we were just the still well supported sleeping giant floundering around making spineless wrecks feel better about themselves. Now the whole everybody’s second favourite team has gone, with a few exceptions, all you hear is ‘boohoo waaah it’s not fair, I want my mummy and my dummy’ from the same set of spineless wankers... oh and the murderous ones trying to convince themselves that we’re all really angry and not enjoying the ride at all, the fucking brainless morons!
My second favourite team are Sheffield Wednesday, who are terrible, but I still like them more than Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.