Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just a long way of saying "we liked City when we were winning everything and they were shit but we hate them now they're winning everything and we're shit".
Spot on! They’re just like the Rags, the two most insecure sets of idiots on this island.

At least they have all to play for Thursday now. Been a good weekend for them. If United beat Leicester which I think they will then it’s Liverpool who look likely to capitalise if they can beat them. West Ham, Spurs, Leicester all bottling it at a critical time.

At least they have all to play for Thursday now. Been a good weekend for them. If United beat Leicester which I think they will then it’s Liverpool who look likely to capitalise if they can beat them. West Ham, Spurs, Leicester all bottling it at a critical time.
I hate saying this but I think 'pool will get into the Top 4 - they have the incentive and motivation after the latest set of results to beat the rags and leapfrog those teams you listed above in their remaining games.

Isn't 5th good enough for them anyway should both City and the rags win their finals?

Glad we lost to Chelsea, makes it harder for them to qualify for CL now ;P
I don’t think it’s Chelsea they are trying to oust. It’s Leicester. They are in shite form and their 3 remaining games are Utd, Chelsea and Spurs, whilst also having the FA Cup Final v Chelsea to distract them from it. I have a sneaky suspicion Liverpool will get 4th on goal difference by 1 or 2 goals. I think they’ll win 3 lose 1 of their 4 games and Leicester win 1 lose 2, both finishing on 66 points. In that scenario, West Ham COULD do it if they win all 3 of theirs, but they can’t afford even 1 draw.

Isn't 5th good enough for them anyway should both City and the rags win their finals?
No, 5th place would only have gone to 5th place if both Chelsea win the final and didn't get top 4 AND Arsenal won the Europa League

But a bad weekend for Leicester/West Ham....both teams bottling it (especially Leicester)

The bus driver has stated he will rest players for one of the games but he’s not sure which one, gonna be interesting which one as common sense says Leicester, the American alliance of red shite dictates it to be Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.