Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
gfr.jpg
View attachment 17127

That’s two bereavements for Allison then not forgetting the tragedy of losing Vigil Vin Diesel who was decapitated by Pickford.
Allison came across really well in his interview and not at all dipperesque - respect to him fair play.
Completely agree, mate. Ironically, whilst promoting one cult, he distinguished himself from another!

Thought his English was excellent too, which both surprised and impressed me. Thought he came across as a lovely bloke.

There's something that us blues want you to know
The scousers couldn't win two in a row
Were three from four
The scousers ain't the champions anymore

Last edited:
Man City v Derby 90-91 season...
Quinn scores and then saves a penalty.
Those are the “legend” moments !!!!
Against a high flying Dean Saunders no less !!!!!!
Christ, I remember doing a conga round part of the Kippax after Coton got sent off! Party time!

Don't remember much of that evening though, was well lashed up.

Did Sky ever get around to showing a replay of the Salah dive? They're quick enough with replays of balls going out for throwings and every transgression by a City player. Anyway, mustn't have been a dive as life long dipper, Dean, would have booked him for simulation, as directed, and Sky don't have an editorial bias.

What fuckin' retainment.
It was the first time they'd won it.
I’m assuming that he Is implying that our signing of the relatively low profile Dias meant that the dippers would find it easier to retain the PL title.
Signing good centre backs to replace club legends can be tricky but the scousers seem to be a little way behind us, if you want to compare the performance and achievements of our Reuben with their thingummy and whatsisname.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.