Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only the same were true for when defenders move their arm towards the ball and then the ball hits their hand in the area!
Well that depends on whether liverpool have managed to get the correct official in charge...or failing that we can simply say...This means more and the ref says...OK you can go up the other end and score

Well that depends on whether liverpool have managed to get the correct official in charge...or failing that we can simply say...This means more and the ref says...OK you can go up the other end and score
Well, I was thinking more of the Leicester match this season, but as it got brushed under the carpet, I can almost forgive you for missing/forgetting about it.

That definitely wouldn’t surprise me. Look at the polls on Sky etc, the stupid twats seem to think they’ve won an argument, or even won a game before a ball’s been kicked because the’ve pressed a button.

There are many fans brainwashed by the uncritical and fawning media. Pretty sure I read the red mafia x 2 employ plenty of analytics types to big themselves up on social media including polls and votes. Complete coincidence obviously.

They'll be using the extra rest time to scour the footballing archives for some connection to Maradonna, so they can have a live TV vigil over xmas for him
Yep. Sorry if already posted, I’m many pages behind! They have claimed him as one of their own.

There are many fans brainwashed by the uncritical and fawning media. Pretty sure I read the red mafia x 2 employ plenty of analytics types to big themselves up on social media including polls and votes. Complete coincidence obviously.
...and leak, courtesy of their media mafia, stories about City employing social media 'influencers'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.