Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retaining the title requires huge levels of hunger and mental strength. To do so, in the manner we did, winning last 14 games of the season by necessity; that was truly incredible.

That's true greatness.

I don’t think that was hunger but just plain old shithousery ;)

pissing on the chips of the loud mouthed cocky Scousers, motivation on its own.

Don’t know if this has been highlighted by anybody else yet but yesterday’s win against Everton now means that Pep has won more premier league games than Klopp even although Klopp has had nearly a full season more.

The numbers from https://www.statcity.co.uk/Managers/42/Pep-Guardiola
are that Pep‘s record in the Premier league is
P 176 W 130 D 23 L 23. (Win percentage 73.8%)

Klopps record from http://lfcstats.co.uk/jurgenkloppleaguecup.html are
P206. W129. D48. L29. (Win percentage 62.6%)

We all know the toothy one sacrifices the domestic cups to concentrate on achieving adoration for the cults efforts in the major competitions, so it is no surprise that Pep’s record far exceeds Bingo’s.

FA Cup - Pep P23. W 19. D1. L 3. (Win percentage 82.6%)
Bingo. P16. W 6. D 4. L 6. (Win percentage 37.5%)

League Cup. Pep P24 W 22 D 0 L 2 (Win percentage 91.6%)
Bingo. P 18 W 9 D 2 L7. (Win percentage 50.0%)

Surprisingly though Pep also has a much better win record in the champions league even although poor refereeing and being subjected to behaviour only previously observed in riots, civil unrest and war (bus wrecking cunts) contributed to our elimination at subsequent quarter finals

Pep P 45. W 29 D 7. L 9. (Win percentage 64.4%)
Bingo P 55. W 31 D 12. L 12. (Win percentage 56.3%)

So Pep’s has had one season less at City and is only two wins short of Klopp‘s total.

Pep P 270 W 202. D 31 L 37. (Win percentage 74.8%)
Klopp. P 338 W 204 D 71 L 63. (Win percentage 60.3%)

Pellegrini‘s win percentage was 61.4%, Mancini was 61.7% and the pisscan was 65.2% at the scum. All of them with a better wins ratio than the toothy one but nobody any where near Pep.

What a joy to watch City this season now that we have found a way to defend. I can only imagine that Pep’s stats get better and better from here on in.

Sports franchises being publicly traded entities is rare, but the concept is not entirely new. Several sports franchises are publicly traded in some manner, or are part of a larger company listed on a stock exchange.

In recent months, Boston Red Sox and Liverpool FC owner John Henry attempted to make those teams part of a public holding, but the talks fell apart, according to reports.

The $8 billion deal would have combined Fenway Sports Group LLC, which owns the Red Sox and the English soccer club Liverpool FC, with RedBall Acquisition Corp. RBAC, -0.46%, a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) dedicated to sports business.

The RedBall SPAC was founded by former Oakland A’s general manager and “Moneyball” legend Billy Beane and Gerry Cardinale, the CEO of private equity firm RedBird Capital. SPACs, which are essentially blank-check companies, raise money through an initial public offering (IPO) to make an acquisition.

ddd.jpg

huge parallels with the trumpists in America.
As the realisation that your period of world-domination isn’t going to be quite as lengthy as anticipated, so it becomes obvious that far from being your own fault, it is the work of your evil enemy who has stolen and cheated their way to take your entitlement to the crown.
This allows them to absolve themselves, to vilify and accuse those they perceive as ‘the enemy’ and most of all, it allows them to sit comfortably in the role of victims.

Superb post. So good I have read it 39 times.

Just come off night's and the works self proclaimed best dipper fan sat in the changing room - haven't seen him for a while, " your fucking team are rubbish" said I, " haven't watched a game since the west brom game" he replied.
Followed by by football is crap without fans and nobody is playing well at the moment not even city.
Did you watch chumps league the other night I asked?, " No walked the dog" he replied.
Sore losers the lot of them, never ever in my life have I walked the dog when city are playing, these fucker must have the best walked dogs in the country as they always seem to be walking them when they lose.
Come on Everton I know a dog that needs a walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.