Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations and well done to Everton. Well congratulations to Everton except for the significant minority of racist fans in their midst. I'm really pleased for their players, gentleman Carlo Ancelotti and Everton fans who are not racist.

Liverpool's title defence is pathetic. They are indeed, bad champions. They make excuses, lie, dive, cheat, bleat and blame everyone else for their poor defence of the title. They are yet again a totally despicable club with the most despicable set of fans, bar none. Yes, worse even than you know who. What is happening now is karma for Liverpool FC and their fans. Karma for a despicable, murderous, bus-attacking, bottle-throwing (ask Joe Corrigan as well as the City coach driver), racist, hateful, lawless, disrespectful, dishonest, deluded set of fans who are getting all they deserve. A set of fans befitting a most devious, dishonest, cheating, nasty, duplicitous conniving club that are devoid of a shred of dignity and decency. I revel in their every failure.

Their critics, however, are less kind....
Fucking hate people that don't speak their mind

Deffo
Sweet.

Over 2 legs it'll be about 9-1 to us.

They're shit and we'd fucking gape them.
Congratulations and well done to Everton. Well congratulations to Everton except for the significant minority of racist fans in their midst. I'm really pleased for their players, gentleman Carlo Ancelotti and Everton fans who are not racist.

Liverpool's title defence is pathetic. They are indeed, bad champions. They make excuses, lie, dive, cheat, bleat and blame everyone else for their poor defence of the title. They are yet again a totally despicable club with the most despicable set of fans, bar none. Yes, worse even than you know who. What is happening now is karma for Liverpool FC and their fans. Karma for a despicable, murderous, bus-attacking, bottle-throwing (ask Joe Corrigan as well as the City coach driver), racist, hateful, lawless, disrespectful, dishonest, deluded set of fans who are getting all they deserve. A set of fans befitting a most devious, dishonest, cheating, nasty, duplicitous conniving club that are devoid of a shred of dignity and decency. I revel in their every failure.

Their critics, however, are less kind....
Agree I’m a critic and they are a set of cunts every last one of em from Klopp down to the fucking water carriers Henderson and Milner and the rest of the diving cheating bastards

All jokes aside lads, this now makes 3rd and 4th an absolute dogfight between about 8 clubs.
If Liverpool miss out, they will 100% not back him financially this Summer.

leaving them with a badly aging squad and a bunch of players who will have even worse legs next season.

Yep and that when Klopp should resign and call out FSG for not backing him and even mention they are the 5th on turnover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.