Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
From RAWK regarding Everton players changing room celebrations:
‘Just seen the video of them celebrating in the dressing room. I’d be beyond embarrassed if I seen our lads celebrating like that having won fuck all.’

imagine his level of embarrassment when Liverpool celebrated a 2-2 draw with wba on the pitch with the hand holding line of wtfery

‘Just seen the video of them celebrating in the dressing room. I’d be beyond embarrassed if I seen our lads celebrating like that having won fuck all.’

imagine his level of embarrassment when Liverpool celebrated a 2-2 draw with wba on the pitch with the hand holding line of wtfery

but WTF does a "negative VAR decision" actually mean?
It means that the facts, that even the amoeba swimming in the oceans of Jupiter’s icy moons, can see, are overlooked to give the dippers the favourable decision they want, just like the previous 3 seasons..! They have every right to complain about the inconsistency of VAR based on their logic la..!!

I wouldn't. Not because they are strong, but because shit happens. Spurs in 2019 weren't playing much better than them, yet they beat us. No need to be over confident and arrogant.

I wouldn’t say over confident, we owe these twats one for knocking City out in 2018. They look devoid of ideas at the moment, the only attacking movement they had in the final 3rd last night was to hit the deck any time an Everton player went near them. Thank god the ref was having non of it.

Also imagine how embarassing it would be if your captain gave an inspirational on pitch speech, for the benefit of the cameras, about not letting this slip, before slipping and then suddenly not wanting the cameras on the pitch...all in a short timescale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.