Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they get in the Europa League though, they'd still bring in revenue based on how far they get. I remember United getting around £50 million one year from being in the Europa League. Liverpool finishing 8th and not qualifying for the EL would be best for FFP.

What I find amazing about this season is how it's played out exactly as expected for them and Klopp's not been able to do anything to change course.

Go back to December in this thread when they were flying high and you'll see in amongst the panickers, people predicting exactly what would happen to them.

Yeah fair play. I remember that. Honestly didn't see this level of injury implosion coming myself!

FWIW, the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations has been delayed, rescheduled for Jan/Feb 2022.
Salah and Mane have both played in this tourney in the past. Senegal has already qualified, gotta believe Egypt should, too. Possibly no Mane and Salah available for Liverpool next winter? hmmm
More likely they will be unavailable for Real Madrid or Barcelona. No champions league and they'll bail out of Anfield. The dippers should be fine with Jota and Minimino though and they can always buy Brewster back

"Hendo" out for 10 weeks now. If their strikers don't start firing on all cylinders again in the league soon, Europa League is probably their highest achievable finish.

Could be this summer when Salah decides to jump ship. Which will probably see him awarded another penalty, albeit this time from Liverpool FC by waiving his loyalty clause and labelling him a Judas.

Yeah fair play. I remember that. Honestly didn't see this level of injury implosion coming myself!
Somewhere on BM around the start of the season there was a link to some medical expert predicting this. Klippety flogging his players would result in a cascade of injuries. Sounded reasonable and it turned out exactly like that.

"Hendo" out for 10 weeks now. If their strikers don't start firing on all cylinders again in the league soon, Europa League is probably their highest achievable finish.

Could be this summer when Salah decides to jump ship. Which will probably see him awarded another penalty, albeit this time from Liverpool FC by waiving his loyalty clause and labelling him a Judas.
Ive thought all season that he has looked like he wants away from there

Ive thought all season that he has looked like he wants away from there
If you were earning £200,000 a week would you want to be living on Merseyside, wondering when your house would get broken into or your family terrorised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.