Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as the lads get the job done in the league, I don't give a monkeys about the CL. Never have done. Its a cup competition always heavily influenced by officiating.

That was really annoying last night but shit happens and its all about the next game. The season is very definitely not over and another PL win makes it a success as far as I'm concerned.

I actually think this group is overachieving in many respects. I will be pretty pissed off if some serious business doesn't happen in the summer to address the issues in the squad with ageing players, gaping holes in the squad and players that need moving on.

Another PL title and 2 or 3 top notch players coming in to refresh the squad and I'll be very happy with that.

No matter how much we all hate the LFC fan base it would be crazy not to acknowledge their ability. Both sides are streets ahead of the rest in the PL. They have won 27 and drawn three of their last 30 PL games. If they win the quad we will just have to grow a pair and suck it up like they had to when we won the treble In 2019.
Sorry Bobby, I hate them too much to acknowledge anything they do, the owner, Bingo Klopp, the players, the tea lady, their feral fans, they can all fuck off.

One of the companies our chairman is head of sniffs around buying AC Milan.

All of a sudden one of the shareholders in the Dippers parent company puts in a bid...

Are they still hacking our systems?

th.jpeg

One of the companies our chairman is head of sniffs around buying AC Milan.

All of a sudden one of the shareholders in the Dippers parent company puts in a bid...

Are they still hacking our systems?

View attachment 42228
FSG and the Red Bull group seem to be operating together to try and undermine anything CFG does.
The owner of RedBird Capital has strong links to Fenway and Red Bull. He is the middle man. This is the way these US cartel groups work.
They are not friends of Manchester City. A lot of people mention people like Woodward at MUFC but for me the real enemies of City these days are John Henry and the Fenway group. They don't like the huge progress we are making in the USA with City's growing fanbase and New York City FC as the current MLS Champions.

We should of scored 10 goals if not more over both legs Liverpool will not miss those. I honestly thought Madrid were average
They're absolutely clinical in front of goal though. Average sides don't win La Liga by 15 points and don't score 11 goals in four games against two of the top three English sides.

still hope all they end up with is Carabao. odds probably against that, but its up to Pep, Tuchel and Ancelotti really.

if they win the league that would mean most likely that they do a run of 17 wins and 1 draw in last 18 games.
or a 23-3-1 run from last 27 games.

i will be sick if that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.