Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best asthma sufferers in the world

Reminds me of the Chris Froome situation with Tour D’France if true. I don’t have a clue with all the competitions there players have been in, African Cup of Nations, League Cup, FA Cup, Champions League & Euros start of last year hardly none of the players have tired with the amount of pressing they do each game.

still hope all they end up with is Carabao. odds probably against that, but its up to Pep, Tuchel and Ancelotti really.

if they win the league that would mean most likely that they do a run of 17 wins and 1 draw in last 18 games.
or a 23-3-1 run from last 27 games.

i will be sick if that happens.
Well today I have had a bet on Chelsea for the FA Cup, Real for the CL and us for the PL

Apparently 22 of 35 Liverpool players are asthmatic, that's 63% of the squad. The national average is 12% of population may have asthma.

If you are an asthmatic footballer, you can take salbutomol and caffeine, which non asthmatics are not allowed. These apparently help with oxygen absorption and recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently 22 of 35 littelpoo players are asthmatic, that's 63% of the squad. The national average is 12% of population may have asthma.

If you are an asthmatic footballer, you can take salbutomol and caffeine, which non asthmatics are not allowed. These apparently help with oxygen absorption and recovery.
I totally agree but nothing will be done about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.