Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
moh: Not wishing to sound pedantic,but if you loved it so much,how come you don't know if you can still get it. ;)
I forgot it existed - like lots of things 50 years ago. Time is catching up

And no. I don’t do the shopping before you ask !

Symmingtons Table Cream: that’s another one!

I don't think they are given enough credit for their contribution to special needs football. 2nd in the PL with over 60% asthmatics in the squad is amazing. Then you have to bear in mind a fanbase with about 90% with some mental issue or another. Inspirational!
I believe squawk run an annual five a side contest where the second placed team are crowned champions and the winners are run out of town.

Tell you summat. Klopp is one cheeky fucker. He was criticising the numbers involved in the Haaland deal and saying Liverpool weren’t getting involved as a result, yet it now turns out that they had an interest in Mbappe. I’d love to know what sort of money they were prepared to spend to get him in because it must’ve been at least comparable to what we’re laying out for Haaland.
You can bid what you want if you know he won't be coming to you.

Rich **** I came home from school once and saw stewed steak in a tin thought it was Xmas until I got older and realised the letters eu on it were from the equivalent of a food bank today true that mate

Ha ha it matters not it tasted just as good ( Or bad) depending on how it went. Every country has it's own version and basically it's peasants food as they just lump everything into a pan and add water to bulk it out. As a kid in Hulme we knew someone who worked in a slaughterhouse and heart and chips was sometimes our tea, I wasn't keen lol. On posh days my mum would put a pastry crust on the potato ash, luxury.
[/QUOTE]
And you try and tell the kids of today that, and they won't believe you!

Rich **** I came home from school once and saw stewed steak in a tin thought it was Xmas until I got older and realised the letters eu on it were from the equivalent of a food bank today true that mate

Ha ha it matters not it tasted just as good ( Or bad) depending on how it went. Every country has it's own version and basically it's peasants food as they just lump everything into a pan and add water to bulk it out. As a kid in Hulme we knew someone who worked in a slaughterhouse and heart and chips was sometimes our tea, I wasn't keen lol. On posh days my mum would put a pastry crust on the potato ash, luxury.
[/QUOTE]
Tater Ash with a crust and beetroot fucking heaven on a plate!

We probably came closest to consecutive ECWCs
No, Fiorentina who won the first beating Rangers in 1961, lost the following year to Atletico Madrid, who lost the following year to Spurs.

Arsenal were the closet English club to doing it, winners in 94 vs Parma, losers in 95 vs Zaragosa, Seaman chipped by ex Spurs player Nayim from just over the half way line in the last minute of extra time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.