Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the latest nonsense spouted to me by my soon to be ex Liverpool mate if he carries on. This is the first time he's come out with this garbage, us winning the title must really be killing them

" oh paul calm down calm down calm down personally I do not agree with all the extra add ons shall we say! Díaz was very cheep and what a great signing he is when you have a endless pot of money you can buy anyone you want as soon as the other team here it’s a premier club who wants one of there players they either double the price or a the club offer stupid money for them do you really think jack is worth 100 million a good player but not a great player yet may be next year he will show us all why City paid the 100 million for him!"

City bingo right there, this in spite of me earlier explaining we recouped 80 million of the Grealish money. Diaz's fee has now dropped to 27 million according to the dippers! There really is no point in arguing with these misfits.

Here's the latest nonsense spouted to me by my soon to be ex Liverpool mate if he carries on. This is the first time he's come out with this garbage, us winning the title must really be killing them

" oh paul calm down calm down calm down personally I do not agree with all the extra add ons shall we say! Díaz was very cheep and what a great signing he is when you have a endless pot of money you can buy anyone you want as soon as the other team here it’s a premier club who wants one of there players they either double the price or a the club offer stupid money for them do you really think jack is worth 100 million a good player but not a great player yet may be next year he will show us all why City paid the 100 million for him!"

City bingo right there, this in spite of me earlier explaining we recouped 80 million of the Grealish money. Diaz's fee has now dropped to 27 million according to the dippers! There really is no point in arguing with these misfits.
Ask him if the club are requesting a minute silence to mark the 37th anniversary for Heysal on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.