Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually they did have some sostop your nonsense if you weren’t there you don’t know so I’d do one mate - I know some dippers are trouble as are city fans but genuine kids mothers and fathers are gassed without sue cause or reason - don’t listen to the bollocks spouted by eufa or the French - they are lying
Not as much as you are

Actually they did have some sostop your nonsense if you weren’t there you don’t know so I’d do one mate - I know some dippers are trouble as are city fans but genuine kids mothers and fathers are gassed without sue cause or reason - don’t listen to the bollocks spouted by eufa or the French - they are lying

Madrid fans got in fine Liverpool end full with thousands still outsider tying to get in! WHY?

Hope thousands of their fans have lost wallets, phones, passports, car keys etc. been pickpocketed, tripped over, caught the clap and anything else, just to compound their misery.

Trouble with a large element of scousers is they have a pathological need to exonerate other scousers no matter what the evidence is, it’s ingrained and part of their DNA.
Just like Micheal shields. Scousers claiming an innocent Liverpool supporter has been the victim of a miscarriage of justice and its a slur on the good name of LFC when the truth was it was one of his dipper mates that attacked the Bulgarian waiter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.