Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday will go down in Dipper history , there will be a minutes silence and candles and wreaths galore for the "We nearly got killed in Paris" yearly anniversary every 28/06 ,................................... because it means more
They'll have to get a can of pepper spray logo on the back of their shirts to replace the torch.

Agree but when they use Hillsborough as an excuse to cause chaos then it is a problem isn’t it ..............
Spot on,that tragedy has become their get out of jail free card.

They are almost beyond criticism as the media are forever bending over backwards in an effort to make up for past injustice.Its fucking perverse and far from healthy.

Wherever they go,shit is never far behind.

So far all I’ve seen is fans, including kids getting pepper sprayed for not much reason and a video of some locals battling the police. But being honest I’ve no idea as wasn’t there. But mates who were have said it was bad. There 2 hours early but closed gates on them then told genuine tickets were fakes.
I’m an OOT wool now but originally from Tuebrook.
So not your fault …

The crazy thing is whilst not an ideal season, if we'd won the FA and League Cup and narrowly missed out on the league and CL I'd still think it was a very respectable season.

But given how much Liverpool fans have been eager to call City failures every time a CL or PL isn't won, I'm sure we can agree that Liverpool's season has been nothing short of a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.