Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure that unbelievable is the right word.
Maybe "very clever" from Seldom Seen.

I think the more likely echo headline will be..."Why Djokovic winning the Grand Slam will spur the Reds on to further cement their title of European royalty"

because like Emma who, it is a little known fact, has the middle name Torben after the Liverppol legend that was Torben Piechnik...and of course...it means more.

Wasn't even a foul.

Why does it matter if that twat fucked his leg up or not? It doesn't. It was a freak accident.

I'm guessing the closest player to Christian Eriksen in the Euros should have been sent off due to "the severity of the injury".

Wasn't even a foul.

Why does it matter if that twat fucked his leg up or not? It doesn't. It was a freak accident.

I'm guessing the closest player to Christian Eriksen in the Euros should have been sent off due to "the severity of the injury".
Just watched it on MotD now and free kick yes but no way was it a red card.
Spot on, the degree of injury should have no relevence on the result/punishment. It should be solely on the tackle or action itself.

All the dipper players and ex players sending messages to Elliott,speedy recovery and ynwa. That is of course till he fucks up in a champions league final or Everton derby

Wasn't even a foul.

It was a foul, but hard to see without a replay. It was an unintended "scissor". Yellow? Maybe. Red? No way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.