Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time they met in Europe before last night was the Champions League Finals in 2007 and 2005. Don’t think they ever played each other in the European Cup.
i stand corrected , so it was only a mere 15 years between two "proper" european teams meeting , Klippetty really is a fantasist,but if you wait 30 years for a title ,i suppose 15 years would pass in a moment.
My excuse i was pissed when i posted and i never let facts get in the way when inebriated :)

Can I be the first to congratulate them on winning the CL after another great European night under the floodlights...

And with the rags having already won the Premiership we might as well just sit about twiddling our thumbs. We won't be winning any domestic cups either, Mr P. Igmol has decided that.
We'll stick get our Etihad South League cup final as non of the others give a fuck about it.Until we play the PR7 team in the final...

Never change Dipperpool Echo.

They've manage to spin Pep rallying City fans into an attack on their favourite club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.