Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt realise just how many dippers arent from liverpool who attended Anfield until yesterday.

Every bloody service station we went in was rammed with them. M6, M42, M40. After trying to get food in the 5th service station we gave up. The last service station we tried they must have 50 plus coming in, they were ever fucking where and not one scouser accent between them.
OK saw a few blues but only around 10 or so in the first few service stations.

Of all the games we have attended from down here even when City are playing a london club, we have seen only a few of their fans on the way up and back. If fact I only saw about 20 Southampton fans in the service stations yesterday !.It was unbelievable the amount of plastic scousers going up from the south. They cant have many locals going the their matches.
They and United are proven to have the most out-of-towners among their support. I think it's about 75%.

I remember driving back from Anfield down the M62 about 10 years ago and passing loads of coaches. I naturally assumed they were City coaches but almost all were full of Liverpool fans. They came from places like East Anglia, the SW, South Coast, Yorkshire.

They and United are proven to have the most out-of-towners among their support. I think it's about 75%.

I remember driving back from Anfield down the M62 about 10 years ago and passing loads of coaches. I naturally assumed they were City coaches but almost all were full of Liverpool fans. They came from places like East Anglia, the SW, South Coast, Yorkshire.
I think someone mentioned on here a few months ago that dipperpool only have around 7k season ticket holders under the Liverpool postcode while neverton have around 25k.....

Taking your shirt off for going up 2-0 vs Palace is a bit much, no?

Taking your shirt off for going up 2-0 vs Palace is a bit much, no?
No.

One of the reasons there are shit atmospheres in this country is because everyone downplays and degrades everything so nobody gets excited about anything anymore.

Every goal and every win is as important as any other in a title race and should be celebrated as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.