Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and the red card would have seen him banned for a game against which team? ;)

We've been here before though haven't we.

Some people posted that it was a legit tackle. Not to me but nobody got a second look to see if they were right. The whole thing was was done so slickly by officials, common taters and media people it gave the impression if they had planned and rehearsed it beforehand, more so now you point out who the next opponents are.
Most commentaries would have said VVD might be in trouble and looked again at the incident. But that commentator blithely continued from
his script knowing that it would be 'taken care of 'by the Match Manager .

Some people posted that it was a legit tackle. Not to me but nobody got a second look to see if they were right. The whole thing was was done so slickly by officials, common taters and media people it gave the impression if they had planned and rehearsed it beforehand, more so now you point out who the next opponents are.
Most commentaries would have said VVD might be in trouble and looked again at the incident. But that commentator blithely continued from
his script knowing that it would be 'taken care of 'by the Match Manager .
I've no idea if it was a "great tackle" or not, just that it looked a bit suspect, to my eyes at least.

BUT

I'm convinced that if it'd been, say, Stones who had committed the "great tackle", Neville's "ooooh"s and "aaaah"'s would've been deafening and VAR would definitely have taken a look and we'd, at least, have seen a replay of the incident.

That's all I'm saying.

Trent out of Liverpool's game tomorrow night. Unsure the reason. Hopefully it's enough to keep him out on Sunday

I've no idea if it was a "great tackle" or not, just that it looked a bit suspect, to my eyes at least.

BUT

I'm convinced that if it'd been, say, Stones who had committed the "great tackle", Neville's "ooooh"s and "aaaah"'s would've been deafening and VAR would definitely have taken a look and we'd, at least, have seen a replay of the incident.

That's all I'm saying.
But Gary hates Liverpool more than City. At least that is what he wants us to think.

Wasn't sure that two of the goals were down to VVD.
From my viewing I thought that so much was down to Franks set up and planning, aswell as Toney being a real handful.
We all know TAA is great going forward but is by no means a strong defender and the overload they got on him twice suggests it was something they had looked at.
You guys wont have a Toney figure up front but will certainly cause as many....if not a damn sight more problems.
I'm looking forward to it...but not looking forward to it.
That is so charitable it might be a quote from his mom. He is one of the worst defenders in the PL bar none. Sterling strolled past him at Anfield last year like he was a hologram. And if you've seen much of Sterling trying to take on players recently, you will realise how abjectly awful you have to be for that to happen time after time in a single game.

That is so charitable it might be a quote from his mom. He is one of the worst defenders in the PL bar none. Sterling strolled past him at Anfield last year like he was a hologram. And if you've seen much of Sterling trying to take on players recently, you will realise how abjectly awful you have to be for that to happen time after time in a single game.

The champs league game at Anfield TAA was constantly saved by dubious linesman as Sane ripped him to shreds, it was scandalous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.