Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a neighbor like him (dipper fan surprisingly) who watched a roofer for 5 days, never moved.
Roofer was a good lad so asked about doing mine next - not a chance he said, with it being terraced he couldn't put up with them any longer.
Got a gang in on a hobble, saved me a few grand and they played fuck with them for 3 days and done a great job.

Premier League who delighted in Liverpool 'getting closer' although nothing changed over the weekend now doesn't think that a man who scored four on Saturday is worth a place in their so called 'team of the week' .
What have we done to be treated like this - apart from winning a long list of trophies?

Premier League who delighted in Liverpool 'getting closer' although nothing changed over the weekend now doesn't think that a man who scored four on Saturday is worth a place in their so called 'team of the week' .
What have we done to be treated like this - apart from winning a long list of trophies?

Taken those trophies away from teams in red, taken champions league slots away from teams in red, taken the best players away from teams in red. No one should dare challenge them.

Screenshot_20220426-112842_Twitter.jpg
Kev and Jesus are both there mate...

But yes, I get where you are coming from.

Taken those trophies away from teams in red, taken champions league slots away from teams in red, taken the best players away from teams in red. No one should dare challenge them.
Of course that's the real reason but our successes past and very near future should mean more to real football people.
Liverpool (and the rags) confirm the appointment of the Head lad at the PL and the PL urges those two on in various ways.
You know, l am beginning to think these Americans are a bit dodgy. :)

View attachment 41445
Kev and Jesus are both there mate...

But yes, I get where you are coming from.
No l got an unsolicited junk mail message like a tweet from 'Premier League'. I lost it but l am sure only KDB was on it and he was playing just on his own just in front of the back four.
We are the star main act of the PL and they fail to acknowledge that.

They call us cheats and mention recruitment in the same breath, whilst having poached our chief scout and having illegally hacked into our database.
They also say that it's down to Klopps impeccable recruitment - but if you take money theyve spent since Klopp arrived its the 5th most (and very close to 4th) and they have an average league position of 3.6. Its not enormously different from what you'ld expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.