Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah, blah, blah!

If you honestly believe that we've had/scored 57 penalties in less than 5 seasons your a bigger moron than I first assumed.

Just out of interest, did you decide to come on this forum because you got bored of the constant poetry competitions on RAWK?
I used the figures from when Klopp arrived in October 2015 and started with 2015/16 season. Sorry for the confusion. Actually I do write poetry, short stories and plays but I tend to stay away from poetry about football as almost every one I have seen I have not been impressed with, I have written one about football in general and would be happy to post it if you are interested.

No l got an unsolicited junk mail message like a tweet from 'Premier League'. I lost it but l am sure only KDB was on it and he was playing just on his own just in front of the back four.
We are the star main act of the PL and they fail to acknowledge that.
I don't know if they even do one, but could it be the team of the week based on fan votes on individual players?

I actually doubt that if KDB was on it though, as there are clearly hordes of dips sitting around with nothing better to do than down vote City players and City goals on BBC Football.

They must have been fuming on Saturday, because normally if we score a bagful they've given up by the time we hit the fourth or fifth. Checked on my phone whilst sat on a 216 into town after the game and even the fifth goal was registering a net negative vote... what a way to spend a sunny April afternnon... sad doesn't even come close.

I don't know if they even do one, but could it be the team of the week based on fan votes on individual players?

I actually doubt that if KDB was on it though, as there are clearly hordes of dips sitting around with nothing better to do than down vote City players and City goals on BBC Football.

They must have been fuming on Saturday, because normally if we score a bagful they've given up by the time we hit the fourth or fifth. Checked on my phone whilst sat on a 216 into town after the game and even the fifth goal was registering a net negative vote... what a way to spend a sunny April afternnon... sad doesn't even come close.
Not sure myself now but it had the purple PL lion on and had Joelinton on the attackers so didn't waste too much time.
All these little things are adding up to something that is eithercoordinated or just trendy
. When most of the English media are coming out for a Spanish team there must be something not right wrong somewhere.

Only a matter of time before the Scousers claimed him and twitter .....
88aa6e3fbb0392525a5b2d54adb2df3d.jpg
From the Twitter Thread...

Why is this considered normal ? Why hasn't anyone told him yo fuck off this is really unsporting

Why would any team care about this prick watching them jog round a few cones before kick off??
If that unsettles them, they must be complete wet farts… I’d be belting the ball at the **** and shouting, have it …!!!

Why would any team care about this prick watching them jog round a few cones before kick off??
If that unsettles them, they must be complete wet farts… I’d be belting the ball at the **** and shouting, have it …!!!
Watched him doing this at the Etihad. He only did it for a couple of minutes before turning away. Probably made him realise we were better even in a rondo than the Dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.