Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always wondered about that phrase, "stonewall penalty".
Maybe I was wearing my arsene Wenger specs whilst I watched the game but I didnt see any Burnley players go down in the box from foul play. Think there was one shoulder to shoulder incident but other than that nothing.
As for Stonewall, I think Klopps interview in respect of the homophobic chanting was a very good response.

View attachment 24350

Well I'm quite impressed by his life - like sex doll!
Yeah it's certainly life-like,think the giveaway is the lack of inflation on the left it tho.
Make that left tit.

City fan linked the SC report to Miguel, who kindly replied that he had written about it 3 years ago...with a picture of Pep as the lead.

Finger on the pulse in investigative journalism is our Miguel.

Cant be writing any negative, regular new stuff on Liverpool or the clicks will slow down, eh?

The pictures of empty seats you don't see on TV from their 1st home game
I am usually impressed with the quality of put downs, insults etc on this forum. As I have said in the past, it is the main reason I remain here...as well as to occasionally "talk football".

Your initial comment I completely agree with and you are spot on......you have indeed posted a picture of empty seats that you dont see on TV.
However, I do think that you need to maybe qualify your addition to the attachment. "Half full v Burnley"...do we know when the picture was taken? What site did you copy it from? Did you actually mean to say "one stand half full"?
Or are you just using "half full" in a very loose term?
I personally thought that there were quite a few more than 26,687 present.
If not I am surprised that nobody is calling in HMRC over false declarations of income due to statements as to actual attendance which I think yesterday they stated as 53,394

Thanks for caring about Liverpool enough to mock them. I was getting a little worried as the trafford borough lot appear to be getting alot more posts than the dippers so far this year

Last edited:
I am usually impressed with the quality of put downs, insults etc on this forum. As I have said in the past, it is the main reason I remain here...as well as to occasionally "talk football".

Your initial comment I completely agree with and you are spot on......you have indeed posted a picture of empty seats that you dont see on TV.
However, I do think that you need to maybe qualify your addition to the attachment. "Half full v Burnley"...do we know when the picture was taken? What sight did you copy it from? Did you actually mean to say "one stand half full"?
If not I am surprised that nobody is calling in HMRC over false declarations of income due to statements as to actual atrendance which I think yesterday they stated as 53,394

Thanks for caring about Liverpool enough to mock them. I was getting a little worried as the trafford borough lot appear to be getting alot more posts than the dippers so far this year
Another fucker to the ignore list

However, I do think that you need to maybe qualify your addition to the attachment. "Half full v Burnley"...do we know when the picture was taken? What sight did you copy it from? Did you actually mean to say "one stand half full"?
If not I am surprised that nobody is calling in HMRC over false declarations of income due to statements as to actual atrendance which I think yesterday they stated as 53,394

Thanks for caring about Liverpool enough to mock them. I was getting a little worried as the trafford borough lot appear to be getting alot more posts than the dippers so far this years y

If you are usually impressed with the quality of put downs, insults etc on this forum, why don’t you do us all a favour and stop caring about posting on a city forum. I can think of at least a dozen better put downs or insults to come back to you with. Unfortunately in the current society we live in I’ll keep them to myself. As for false declarations of income your lot should know all about that.I worked on the DHSS building on Breck Rd and it was definitely a full house there! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.