Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it was the thought of standing in a que of about 50 dippers just to get a bugger. Honestly I have never know the service stations to be that packed with football fans before.
Every service station we tried the food ques were all 50 plus of dippers and loads of dippers walking around. The same going up and coming back

At first I thought the dippers were playing away than my brain went hang on their on our side of the motorway lol so must be a home game! !

I was reading somewhere the other day that United and Liverpool have more fans in London than they do in their respective city’s. Their owners in the name of environmental responsibility and what carbon footprints all these journeys up on match day should move their grounds to London.

Lol it was the thought of standing in a que of about 50 dippers just to get a bugger. Honestly I have never know the service stations to be that packed with football fans before.
Have to say that is impressive, your desire for exhibitionism.
Standing in line to get buggered with so many watching....and even waiting until the 5th service station.
Did you not fancy gettign buggered at the previous 4 or was the audience not big enough?

The locals watch LFC on the TV because they have been priced out. It's a disgrace really. The pubs round Anfield are packed on matchdays during the game. You can be sure that most of the people who do the "coach welcomes" do not attend the match. The match-goers are very noticeably affluent compared to local fans. A total contrast to Goodison. Actually it's a good story but don't expect the UK media to publish anything which shatters the myth.
A very long time ago I said that there’s an unwritten rule with the broadcasters to keep tickets artificially inflated in order that those on lesser money, which there are a lot more, would opt for the economy of Sky/BT over actually attending.

If they avoid injuries this season they could win the title quite easily as they look very dangerous but there bench isn’t as strong as United and Chelsea .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.