Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to have a closer view at vVD's last man tackle on Toney if possible. Did he get the ball first? Did he go through the man to get the ball? Looked like he totally cleaned him out to me, but it seems that I'll never be sure because nobody's showing it. Weird eh? ;)
Thought the same thing watching the highlights. Also thought he had an absolute shocker yesterday, miles off the pace whilst also flapping his arms around blaming other players for goals when in fact it was him at fault for at least two of them. What a twat. Funny how they don’t highlight a bad performance though.

VVD looks heavy, I doubt he will come back from his injury the same as he was before it.

I'd like to have a closer view at vVD's last man tackle on Toney if possible. Did he get the ball first? Did he go through the man to get the ball? Looked like he totally cleaned him out to me, but it seems that I'll never be sure because nobody's showing it. Weird eh? ;)
Thought it was a brilliant piece of defending and not a foul personally.

Thought it was a brilliant piece of defending and not a foul personally.
I couldn't tell to be honest, the camera was so far away and it's not been analysed at all, so maybe you're right.

He clearly gets a foot on the ball AND he clearly takes out the attacker, but what did he get first, man or ball?

I'll never know which of our opinions is correct.

Thought the same thing watching the highlights. Also thought he had an absolute shocker yesterday, miles off the pace whilst also flapping his arms around blaming other players for goals when in fact it was him at fault for at least two of them. What a twat. Funny how they don’t highlight a bad performance though.
Wasn't sure that two of the goals were down to VVD.
From my viewing I thought that so much was down to Franks set up and planning, aswell as Toney being a real handful.
We all know TAA is great going forward but is by no means a strong defender and the overload they got on him twice suggests it was something they had looked at.
You guys wont have a Toney figure up front but will certainly cause as many....if not a damn sight more problems.
I'm looking forward to it...but not looking forward to it.

I couldn't tell to be honest, the camera was so far away and it's not been analysed at all, so maybe you're right.

He clearly gets a foot on the ball AND he clearly takes out the attacker, but what did he get first, man or ball?

I'll never know which of our opinions is correct.
The beauty of an opinion is that you can’t be incorrect..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.