Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
But but but..it must have been better ...you had Virgil Van Overhyped playing on Sunday..you know the greatest ever defender..the one nobody can ever dribble past...
...it was a beautiful moment when Bernie put the overrated plank on his arse!

Fucking hell I miss that gorgeous little bastard.

Imagine a prime, injury free Aguero in this team
van-damme-funny.gif

Had a little trip over to rawk when the NUFC news broke...and found this nugget...

===================================================================================================
I hope I'm not majorly out of line saying this...but honestly, you're not welcome here. You pop your head up occasionally bizarrely thinking people are going to support another human rights despot 'destroying English football'. No-one gives a shit about your spoilt fanbase throwing a tantrum because you've got a shit owner who keeps employing shit managers and buying shit players. We've got fuck all empathy with a club like yours, who have tried to be successful, haven't managed and so have got bored of trying and just want a cheat code. You ignore the beheadings, the executions, the discrimination against women and the torture.....because you might be able to get Mourinho in as manager and might sign a 33 year old Griezmann for £600k a week.

Nearly 15 years you've had Ashley there. A decade and a half. And your attempts to oust him pretty much add up to the occasional chant and boo at a match, instantly forgotten if you go on a decent run. We had shit owners who were holding us back, we did what we needed to do to get rid of them

...REALLY???... THE REST OF THE WORLD THINKS IT WAS RBS THAT GOT RID OF THEM WHEN THEY STYMIED THE PAIR LEAVING THEM UNABLE TO MAKE ANY MEANINGFUL CHANGES AT BOARD LEVEL... BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!

we got new owners, those new owners eventually signed a great manager and here we are. You as a fanbase deserve fuck all, you've worked for nothing, you've tried nothing, you've attempted nothing. You sit there quiet because you dont actually want a 'good' owner, what you've wanted all along is a rich owner. Richer than anyone else. No fucks given to who it is, or what they stand for. Just give us as much money as you can and we'll not give a shit.

Oh, and our club, along with others, destroyed a European Super League before it even begun.

???... YOUR GLORY HUNTERS WERE THE LEAST VOCAL IN OPPOSITION, AND VOICED THE MOST SUPPORT FOR THE ESL, BECAUSE OF IT'S CLOSED SHOP STATUS MEANING YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH NASTY LITTLE UPSTART CLUBS (WITH LONGER HISTORIES THAN YOUR OWN CLUB) TRYING TO IMPROVE THEMSELVES IN THE MANNER THAT YOU DID WITH THE POOLS MONEY!

We're not our owners.

Ironically, you are your owner. Your reaction to this takeover shows how similar your fanbase is to Mike Ashley. You're a match made in heaven and I'll love it, LOVE IT if this falls through and you're stuck with him.

====================================================================================================

in amongst the bitter, hypocritical diatribe (please could someone re-post the pictures of the ferals begging for Middle Eastern help???) we have a truly astonishing pair of self-aggrandizing nuggets.

Maybe someone with more knowledge of such matters could advise me... what is the medical name for such off the scale arrogant delusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.