Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henderson must be pissed off, he can't even get in England's B team. If footballers were rated on shouting a lot and pointing he would be world class, but it doesnt and he's a useless c*nt.
Iirc the bbc live text had a statement when most of the midfield was replaced , and they listed all the players coming off and on, and said something like ‘England’s in safe future hands with this set of players’…. There was one notable exception, Billy no mates Henderson

another gem from the wankers at rawk, oh, how I thank them for the entertainment.

You mean pep isn't a shit cardigan wearing , bald headed fraud?
I suspect even ole or the owl would be a shoe in for top four there. Then just a few lucky results of bad refereeing decisions can get you top.

According to some clown on RAWK, our away ends are full of “trainspotter types”. Errrr, ok mate:

Meanwhile:
View attachment 27845

Trainspotters? I thought we had coke heads and Jeremy Corbin, Obi Wan Kenobi lookalikes complaining about the coke heads in our away following.

Looking forward to the Echo doing at least 2 articles every day about Newcastle United, and how their takeover by the Saudis is effecting Liverpool FC on and off the pitch.

I was watching Sunrise, Sky News, on Thursday morning. They had two journalists on, 1 was the political journalist for the Liverpool Echo, and they were discussing the Newcastle United takeover. You can image the absolute guff he was coming out with. When was the last time Sky News had the political journalist from the Liverpool Echo on? Exactly.
I thought they were waiting for five reasons why the Newcastle takeover would be good for the Dippers.

I’m working on the Wirral. Collect here quite often so got to know the lads , inevitably we get to talk football and one of them asks what I make of it before I get a chance to reply he says they’ll just go and buy the best players like you lot did where as we bring them through . What like Allison , VVD , Keita , Mane , Salah , Jota , Firminho tell me when to stop lah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.