Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

This was copied from the Liverpool Echo. They must be lieing then??​

Liverpool could lose Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Naby Keita for eight games due to AFCON rules​

Liverpool duo Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane are expected to represent Egypt and Senegal at the Africa Cup of Nations and could miss crucial Reds games
Two easy prem games , they throw the cups every year anyway

They have played both us and Chelsea at home and were very fortunate not to lose both games..

Chelsea were winning 1-0 and were very comfortable before James got sent off.

Even with the advantage of an extra player for the whole of the second half Liverpool couldn't break Chelsea down, the same Chelsea btw who we played off the park in their own back yard and to say the 1-0 scoreline flattered them would be the understatement of the season so far.

We all saw how we completely dominated Liverpool in our game with them, so much so their fabled support was silenced.

If Milner had been rightly sent off we'd have beaten them without question.

Sticking 5 past a very poor United and Watford is not the measure of Champions.

Liverpool still have a lot to do to take the Champions crown away from them and what's more, both they and Chelsea know it..!
Liverpool whinging again with the Mail claiming they believe United should have had five players sent off. Correct me if wrong, but wouldn't that mean the match would be abandoned. Shame it didn't happen and give the dippers something else to be outraged about.
7 players is the min. If a team goes down to six they forfeit the game.

7 players is the min. If a team goes down to six they forfeit the game.
I presume that would be if none of the five are overturned. Ronaldo could've killed the dipper twice but they would still protest his complete innocence.

I presume that would be if none of the five are overturned. Ronaldo could've killed the dipper twice but they would still protest his complete innocence.
I don't know, but I assume that the forfeit stands and the rescinding has no effect other than freeing the player from a suspension.
Knowing the PL, their rules may be unclear on this and an almighty row follows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.