Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think Klopp's style leads to burnout, a drop off in the 2nd half of the year and particularly in the post christmas period has happened pretty much every year he's been at liverpool, and this year theyve got AFCON on top of that.

How many games are Salad and Mane likely to miss?

That will be a big test for them. Not so much mane with them still having Jota, but Salah cannot be replaced

Yeah I think Klopp's style leads to burnout, a drop off in the 2nd half of the year and particularly in the post christmas period has happened pretty much every year he's been at liverpool, and this year theyve got AFCON on top of that.
Haha the burnout myth. Sounds good though I suppose

Thought Henderson had a good game last night aswell
Think Everton must have been taking lessons from Salah last season with their dives. Gordon also avoided a booking for his in the 2nd half.
Still amazed at how poor Everton are at present and were last night. I thought that with Allan & Doucoure in their midfield they would be a decent side.

As to City last night and to a degree the whole of this season. Its funny that up until this year I never really thought of Bernardo as being that good. Yes he looked good for Monaco but (in my eyes) he sort of disappeared a little, although perhaps just overshadowed by the other quality in midfield. The likes of KDB, Fernandinho & David Silva etc, yet this season I don't think any other player has been at his standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.