Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else pick up on MOTD showing the dippers tribute to Arthur- even though it seems - every game this weekend had a lovely moment like that.
I found it interesting that they used the dippers game to mention the tribute implying they were the ones who did it ‘better’.
Actually it was a lovely sign of fab unity and shared support and I was expecting this to be at least shown before each highlights tonight.

It's not taken Jota too long to pick up on some of the Liverpool dark art tactics. He beat the Wolves goalie and defender to a loose ball today, and was through on goal, before blasting the ball at Conor Coady so hard, that he didn't have time to get out of the way.

Did anyone spot the slight little judge by Jota, causing the defender and goalkeeper to collide and lose the ball, leaving the Wolves defender injured and the ball in open space? No, neither did the referee, the assistant referee, anyone commentating on the game, or any of the journalists in attendance either.

-)
What are the covid travel rules for going to Cameroon, or is it too early to predict that? Quarantine before and/or after travel? Who knows?

BEST case scenario for them is that Salah and Mane won't be missing the Chelsea game on the 2nd Jan, but will definitely miss the Brentford(H) (15th Jan) and Palace(A) (23rd Jan) matches. Even if either of their national teams reach the final (6th Feb) that's all they'll probably be missing for due to actual tournament match clashes. Not too disastrous for them really, is it?

They've then got Leicester(H) (9th Feb) which a finalist might miss due to travel restrictions/post tournament tiredness.

Not going to be the "wheels coming off the cart" that many are predicting IMO.

But, like I said, quarantine restrictions could come into play and make it more significant.

It's not taken Jota too long to pick up on some of the Liverpool dark art tactics. He beat the Wolves goalie and defender to a loose ball today, and was through on goal, before blasting the ball at Conor Coady so hard, that he didn't have time to get out of the way.

Did anyone spot the slight little judge by Jota, causing the defender and goalkeeper to collide and lose the ball, leaving the Wolves defender injured and the ball in open space? No, neither did the referee, the assistant referee, anyone commentating on the game, or any of the journalists in attendance either.
I also noted how the lino flagged for offside immediately against Wolves instead of letting it play out, even if the calls were very close.

There‘s definitely a different set of rules being applied to certain clubs.

Origi is fucking shit it pissses me off so much what he has done for them. Its like if we'd kept santa cruz or samaras just to wheel them on to score the bleeding champs league winner. Unbelievable. Proves to me why we need any and I mean any natural striker to bring on for 10 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.