Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like popping on other forums. I know Everton has a slight stake in how this plays out, but they see it.

"A whole BT panel actually annoyed that VAR has led to the right decisions because it benefitted City. They’re all quite happy to look the other way though when incorrect decisions benefit Liverpool or United."

"Rightly or wrongly, the likes of BT Sport and other platforms know that their real target audience are the clubs with large numbers of armchair (fair weather) fans.

It's in their best interest to want to big up their fixtures, appease their fan base with content and involve those teams, and their sponsors, as much as possible.

To that extent, I get it and I know why they do it. What annoys me is that the authorities allow it to happen to such an extent that it impacts the wider game.

As the earlier tweet mentioned, you have commentators and pundits saying things that, for me, go beyond the line of what can be deemed impartial.

City won the league last season and Chelsea won the CL. City are top of the league this season and Chelsea are second. Who should currently get the focus?

Combine that with who are actually getting the focus, and you know how far the bias leans."
BBC sport advert this year for start of Premier League. Did it show a photo of last years winners? Nope! it showed Liverpool lifting the European cup? But they ain't biased ha ha.

Feck them, keep doing what you do best City as it really annoys the bum licking media and it is a joy to watch.

It’s reassuring that when you sit and think about your hatred of Liverpool fc and the area in general, you are not alone, in fact, the vast majority of the country fucking hates the twats for all the same reasons.

Independance for all things scouse?

Yes fucking please.

They're pretty philosophical about it on RAWK:
I have this 'guilty secret' - of going onto the RAWK cesspit more frequently than can be good for me

The last couple of days and especially since our win yesterday has been full-on victim statements.

It is all about how the fans of other clubs hate them (quite right too) and therefore are not bothered that a club other than a 'traditional' club - i.e. them or the scum - can be allowed to dominate. They are distraught that the fans of other PL clubs do not protest against CITY.

They convince themselves that the players of other clubs do not try against CITY - because we are a nothing club - but give 100% against them because it is their game of the year. They are that fucking deluded.

and of course there is a conspiracy amongst referees against them - FFS!!!

They are even banging on about how the media are against them - the media that is loaded with ex-red shirt biased fuckers

I confess - I just love to wallow in their self-deluded pain - the self-entitled fuckwits

Last edited:
Apparently the dippers think Bluemoon is in meltdown over them LOL!!!. They have no self awareness as to what a sad pathetic lot they are, dispised and mocked in equal measure by all. Its an utter joy to read their comments on City especially as according to dipper folklore City dont matter LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.